Monday, April 21, 2008

Straight from Down Under!

OK, so I have all "my" beads in these beautiful bead boxes in the closet in my office. I am also the keeper of my mom's stash and Ann's. Well Ann was here today and we were rummaging through her stuff in hopes of making something cool. I have SUCCEEDED! Holy cow, I am loving this pendant that I made for her with these gorgeous beads that she bought from a glass artist in Australia! I made the bail large enough to string on her Pandora necklace. I wrapped the two larger beads in silver wire and dangled the smaller ones from silver chain! It's love, I tell you! She's taking this one home and wearing it to work tomorrow, so I'll have to dig in MY stash to make something similar to share with the rest of the world! Keep checking back to see what I have come up with! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!