Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Anklet anyone?

So Ann and I were shopping at the mall this weekend in our favorite stores and while I was buzzing through the sale racks, she was perusing the jewelry. When we met up, she said..."I want a bracelet just like this". So we came back to the house, sat in my office and made a prototype, with my own spin on it - naturally! I made my own "s" charms, and wire wrapped them in, plus added one as a drop near the clasp. I made Ann's with black leather in a bracelet size and made my own with brown leather in an anklet size! Now I thought to myself, why not make them multipurpose? So I added jump rings to the end so that if you want to wear it as a bracelet you can, and if you want to wear it as an anklet you can... How smart am I? I'll be making some of these for the Farmer's Market in a variety of gemstones (the one's in the picture are gone, I only had a couple left over from another project) but I can pretty much make them with anything. Let me know your thoughts, do you like? Drop me an email with your comments. If you want one, let me know and I can custom make one just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!