Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catching up!

There she is again, my Niki... my baby! She's such a good cat, and like I've said before she loves to hang around me when I'm photographing the jewels. I don't mind at all, she's the best cat! Just love her!
I promised photo's yesterday and was not able to get to taking them. But I did it today! Here's "Forest"
I love this bracelet. I used a beautiful bent bead made by Melissa that has some really pretty green colors in it. The bead is sort of see through and I love the feel of it. I accented it with Sand Opal, and Canteloupe Swarovski Crystals, Bali Silver, Antique Silver coil spacers and some glass seeds made by Jenelle of Beads and Botanicals (SFD). It's finished with a pretty silver toggle.
"Simple Harvest"
Had some extra glass donut beads from Unicorne Beads and I had made a couple of these last year. I still love it and think it's perfect for fall. Simple, elegant, colorful.
"Candy Shoppe"
I have no idea what these beads are. I think they might be Czech glass, but can't be certain. I picked them up at the local bead shop, and they were hanging on the wall with the rest of the Czech glass so I'm going with that but please don't hold me to it. The colors are fun. They do remind me of little candies, although I'm sure that they would not taste very good!! The feel of these is smooth and it's very comfortable to wear.
More to come!! I'm getting my groove back!!
These will be up on Etsy tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely eye candy, I've missed seeing your pretties during my summer hiatus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful as always! Love what you did with the bent bead.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!