Friday, September 25, 2009

Now that's a whole lotta sugar right there...

Two of my kids birthday's will be celebrated tomorrow. Jack will be 5 on Sunday, and Meghan 11 on Tuesday. They wanted to have a "Halloween" themed party this year, and I never argue. So I've been cooking all day! I made a baked ziti to be "cooked" tomorrow, my parents are making this awesome chicken dish for me, that we have at this party every year. I also made 14 candy apples (melted chocolate with m&m's, walnuts, candy corn or chocolate chips) in addition to 48 cupcakes! Jack and Matthew decorated one each and then got bored leaving Meghan and I to do the rest ourselves... It smells so sweet in my kitchen right now! :) These photo's are only HALF of what we have!
How'd we do?

3 comments:

  1. Those are fabulous!! I have a son who just turned 5 on the 23rd. Enjoy the party :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness that's alot of goodies!!! sounds like a great time! Happy Birthday guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a feast for the eyes and the tummy. Hope it was oodles of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!