Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thanks

Thanks to all who came out to the jewelry show last night in Watertown! It was a success! I thought for sure that there was a Gem Show in Hartford today, I know I saw the date on the roster but apparently there is one in May for this particular company and there is one is Cromwell on March 28-29. So I guess I must be patient AGAIN waiting for my silver trip. I'm bummed, but have to try to make the best of it since I don't really have a choice! :) I'll be trying to get some more pictures up this weekend, as I have lots more things to make before the end of the month! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So glad the show was a success! I love the pictures of your latest designs, very chic and summery =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenelle! I can't wait to get the other beads I ordered from you! They are going to be a Summery hit!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!