Friday, March 6, 2009

Next up...

Last night I made necklaces! YAY! And one beautiful bracelet set that I could not wait to finish. It was my marathon TV night, so I laid out each set of beads and chose the materials that were going into the pieces one at a time. Then I parked my carcas in front of my TV and beaded away! All the shows were repeats last night, so I just listened while I worked. I always seem to be super productive during Thursday night TV night! I love these sets too! I made one other necklace set as well, but I'm going to tweak it a little and then I'll share.
Below we have "Moonlit Beach"; "Forever in Blue Jeans"; and "Lakeside"
More to come tomorrow! I'm having so much fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kristen!!! You have been so busy, everything is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kristen! Also, congrats on the store opportunity. You so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!