Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's coming!!

Spring is coming... I have proof! I took this picture in my yard a couple of days ago, and then realized that as I looked around there were LOTS of little green shoots coming out of the ground! YAY! I have a smile on my face from ear to ear just thinking about Spring! This has really been a long winter and I'm so ready for it to be over. On to warmer weather, open windows, fresh breezes, no jackets, flip flops (yes mine are already out and have been worn a couple of times!) and all the pent up energy to be let outside! I know I need it, my kids need it too. How about you?

I am working really hard on new pieces. I just placed a huge order with Melissa (Sea of Glass) for some awesome new beads, I got some silver in from Thailand, I ordered a huge stash of Swarovski Crystal, and I have the gem show coming up at the end of the month that I am going to restock myself on Bali toggles and spacers. All is well here, just been really busy. I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. I'll post some pictures over the weekend of the newbies that I've been making. I'm feeling very inspired, and it's really just what I needed!

Come on Spring, bring it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!