Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Gifts!

As promised, here are two photo's (sorry they are not the best, but the sun is not out and there were a lot of these together) of the holiday gifts for my kids teachers and I've already had requests to make them for other people's teachers as well! This year I am making bookmarks! What teacher doesn't like to read? So these are perfect gifts for them. I used silver wire, hammered it and wrapped it in colored wire to match the added dangling Swarovski Crystals and different silver pieces. They really make them sparkle! I'd be happy to make them for your kids teachers as well, so if you have a particular color in mind, just let me know and I'll get it done for you! I'll get one up in my Etsy store and make it a "Made to Order" listing.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!