Monday, December 15, 2008

Back to reality!

Yesterday was spent out of the house. After all, it was my birthday! I got breakfast in bed (and for the most part on my bed since the kids were jumping as they sang to me) and then I got to go out shopping with my best friend. I did, however, find some time to make a couple of custom orders over the weekend to share with you.

First is a beautiful bookmark made with hammered wire, Tanzanite Swarovski Crystals, and purple artistic wire. There is a cross dangling at the bottom of this one, as it is for Meghan's Religion teacher. I really like making these bookmarks, they are a lot of fun and each one turns out differently! Kind of like my jewelry being one of a kind, these are also unique because you never know how the wire will bend and depending on what I add to them makes them stand out from each other. I also like wrapping the middle because it gives them that finished look. It's more work, but I think it's worth it!

Next is a watch and earring set made with Carey's beads. I love how this turned out! Carey your sets are perfect for this style! Love it, keep it up girl, and I'll keep making these!

Finally, I made a BEAUTIFUL kitchen sink bracelet. This one is similar to the last one I had but it was a custom order based on the other one. This turned out so spectacularly! The colors all blend so nicely together and I used star spacers in this one as it is a holiday gift. I hope she loves it!

Stay tuned for more, as I have recently replenished some of my glass stash, and I can't wait to create with the fabulous bead sets I just got! The colors are just phenomenal and they will be stunning pieces once they are done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!