Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after...

It was a crazy whirlwind here yesterday! The kids had fun and so did I. I'm so glad that Christmas is done though! The tree is in a pile, ready to be put away. The ornaments have all been wrapped back up and stored. I'm working with the kids today to clean their rooms and make room for all their new goodies! But this weekend is all mine! I think I'll make some jewelry! :)

I found out that my hairdresser sold a ton of jewelry at her salon, Thank you Lisa! I'm planning to leave my board there for another week for any after Christmas shoppers and then I'll be taking it back and listing the items back up on Etsy! My store is looking a little bare! But I had to stock many different local locations and so online was not a priority for me this holiday season. But I have lots to offer, and will be restocking in the next week! So please be sure to check back! Hope you all had a great holiday! Looking forward to a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!