Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday

I went out and bought a portable hard drive tonight to ensure a good backup of the weddings I have recently done. I now have them on disk and am transferring them to this external drive as well. Sorry for the lack of posting, I need to give the computer a break for a day! I am going to have it shut off for a good portion of the morning, while I am running around with my grandmother helping her with her errands (hair, groceries, etc) and then when I get home I should have a proof album to view (YES it shipped already and I only ordered it this morning!) and then I can make some jewelry. I know exactly what I want to do so hopefully I'll have some pictures to post come late afternoon. Thanks for checking in, do come by tomorrow! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Comments welcome!