Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Jewelry!

Good evening everybody! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! I sat tonight and made some jewels with the help of my sidekick, Ann Marie. This is what we came up with.

The first two are more Sassy Ring Bracelets! The first is an order for Liz (If you're reading Liz, I hope you like it!) The second will be put up on Etsy in a bit. Gorgeous Big Peachy Rings, so pretty! These can be ordered!!

The next are what I came up with for my joint effort beads with Carey, our spiral disks! We thought they looked like jellyfish before... well I just went with that idea! The green ones have been wrapped with small genuine Peridot buttons, and the blue wrapped with genuine Apatite buttons. They have been topped with Oasis beads and a Peridot Swarovski Crystal on the green and a Sea Blue Quartz stone on the blue! Aren't they great?? I'm finding that these are very fragile, as I broke 2 making the earrings, and so I have decided at this point not to sell them, I would feel terrible if they broke on someone else. But once I wear them for a while and test them out, then I'll offer them up for sale. Stay tuned for those, and thanks Carey! Ann and I will enjoy them now!

The next set are Ann and my "best friends" bracelets. In a prior post, I wrote about making this gorgeous bracelet, and later that afternoon, Ann came over and swiped it on me! ha ha I finally got around to making my own and these bracelets are available by custom order. I have many disk sets of Carey's and in many different colors so if you like them, just let me know!

And finally, we made matching earrings for them as well! These are also available by custom order, in any color so please contact me if this is a style that you are interested in! That's all for now! Check back tomorrow for more goodies and have a great night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kristen! I LOVE what you did with the jelly fish!!!! They are unbelievable!!! I hate that 2 of them broke on you though :( Hopefully they just didnt like being "worked" on and they stay sturdy for wearing! They are too marvelous to not work out :(
    I absolutely love all your work!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy!
    Thanks so much, I'm glad you like them! I would be honored to have another reader on my blog! I do contests sometimes too, just like Carey, so that will be fun!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!