Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Kind of Rainbow...

Hello?? Will you just look at the colors in these beads!!! Love love love! Carey, my faithful bead artist is just the BOMB! The Swirly's are the one's I mentioned in an earlier post, aren't they great? I have big plans for them, just trying to find the right silver to go with them! Can't wait! Hope you're having a nice day and staying cool! Check back tomorrow to see what new pieces I have created... in my nice cool AIR CONDITIONED house! Thanks goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Kristen that looks like a BIG plate of berries!!!!! Almost good enough to eat! I am so excited they arrived at your house safely!! I can't wait to see what kind of magic you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU !!!!! YOU GO GIRL !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!