Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunflowers

This weekend my hubby took the boys on a little overnight camping trip. So it was just me and my daughter! How fun! I wanted to do something besides sit around in the house, so we went out on Saturday night, hit a couple of stores to browse with Auntie Amy, and then went to On The Border for Mexican. On Sunday, we got up early to drive to Griswold, CT for "Sunflower's for Wishes"
WHAT A SIGHT!! Sunflowers (and Calla's) are my favorite flowers. I love everything about them. And to a Sunflower lover, this was the place to be!!
Here are a few of my favorite photo's from the day...
I played with this one in Photoshop... I LOVE this picture!! Both ways, color and Black and white!
Here's just a portion of the huge field, there was actually a whole other section on the opposite side of the road as well. 

We stopped for lunch on the way home too. It was some much needed Mother Daughter bonding time. And I know I had fun! She said she did too. We'll have to do this again sometime soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey ...great blog

    I really like this blog its very interesting

    you can check out mine too and you can leave your comments there...
    http://expressgoldrefiners.blogspot.com//


    thank you...
    http:/http://www.expressgoldrefiners.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen~sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and the sunflowers are just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE that sepia-toned sunflower photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Che meraviglia i girasoli! Mi piacciono da morire!!!! Belle foto! brava! Ros

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!