Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And the winner is....


Oh  my gosh, I'm so excited!! CATHY, you are the winner!
Cathy wrote: "I am inspired by my girls - they have such a huge curiosity for everything. They fascinate me!"
I couldn't agree more! My kids are truly an inspiration for me as well.  They look at things with such innocence and it's amazing what creative minds that children have.
They are all little artists in their own special way! 

And guess what else? It's Cathy's birthday today!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday Cathy!! 
Don't worry, I have your address...I will be sending out your necklace tomorrow! :)
Thanks so much to everyone for submitting some wonderful answers! I'm so honored that you took the time to comment and be part of this with me! 
I hope you can take away something from everyone else's comments and find a new way to inspire yourself to create something fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!