Monday, February 22, 2010

Tapping my fingers...still waiting!!!

What am I waiting for? For the UPS man, of course!! I can't stand that he is not here yet. It's 6pm, and I'm starting to wind down the day. I missed him on Friday, as I had to attend a wake and instead of leaving my goodies for me to play with over the weekend, I came home to find a sticker on the door.
Man, that really DISPLEASES me! :)
So I sit, tapping my fingers on the desk... peering out the window almost hopeless at this point. Where is he??  Why can't the things that should have been delivered THREE days ago come first thing in the morning to make up for lost time?
*sigh*
I know he'll be here, but I want my stuff. I have things to do! 
I have been fighting this head cold for 2 weeks now... it's now a chest cold. I feel lousy, so I hope you'll all bear with me for just a little while longer! I have new pieces in my mind, I just need to see that big brown truck pull up outside so I can play! 
Have a great night everyone, and cross your fingers that he comes soon or there will be one very unhappy camper on my corner.
UPDATE: He arrived at 6:20pm! That's a big sigh of relief and now I wear a smile on my face! 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad the guy finally came with your goodies. I hope you feel better soon and I can't wait to see what you do with your goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!