Monday, February 8, 2010

And then it just hit me...and I was down for the count!

Yep, I managed to stay healthy until February! The hubby and I had a kidless night on Saturday, as the kids went to spend the night at Grandma's. We went out for dinner, had some great mexican food and as soon as I finished I felt lousy. Sore throat, chills. I really didn't even want to drive home! But I got home, took a hot shower and went to bed immediately. When I woke up on Sunday morning, it was like I had transformed overnight into someone else. I had a pounding headache, sinus' so stuffed up that I couldn't breathe at ALL, and my voice was gone. Felt like I had needles in my throat. Ugh. I was sick. 
Stayed in bed all day yesterday and I'm up only for a little bit today to help get the kids ready for school and to write down "Specifically" what medicine I want and then I'm going right back to my bed. If I don't write it down specifically, the hubby, as kind as he is to go and get it for me, he will get something else, or the generic brand or who knows what. Good intentions, but right now just give me the stuff that I ask for because I know it works! :) 
Hope you all have a great day! I do have a photo to share, but I'll save it for tomorrow. I can hardly hold my head up anymore! 
:(

1 comment:

  1. Hugs Kristen!! So sorry to hear you are so sick! Feel better soon!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!