Saturday, February 13, 2010

29 Degrees? Bring it....

It's all good, I'm thinking a little more tropical... like maybe about tropical flowers, perhaps?
When Clay and I got married, we got this beautiful Hibiscus Tree. We had it for about 10 years. The two little tree trunks wrapped around each other and grew together and then grew "up". It was very tall, close to 7 feet at one point. We had it in our living room every winter, and put it outside in the springtime. It had these beautiful orange flowers on it, and they smelled really nice. The bad news is it died two years ago, we are not sure what happened. But it got some kind of "bug" on it and it didn't stand a chance. I'm actually surprised we had it for as long as we did, living in cold CT and being relocated inside and out twice a year. 
 I put together this color scheme which reminds me of the colors that were found in our beautiful Hibiscus tree! My hubby loves this one! 
I hope you do too! 
 
 
Powdered Almond colored Swarovski Pearls. Crystal "Chili Pepper" and Smoked Topaz Swarovski Crystals. Opaque Green Seed beads to simulate the leaves and orange seed beads for side accents. 
 
  
  
This will be going up on Etsy later tonight or tomorrow morning. 
This color scheme will be added to the list of choices that can be custom ordered!
If you have another color scheme in mind, please share it! I'm always looking to try new ones! 
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!