Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sunshine and Jewelry!

It's a beautiful Saturday, and I'm feeling SO much better today! I even took a shower, put makeup on (I was VERY pale) and sat and made these pieces this morning so I could get my newsletter out. I love every single piece!
I'm going back up to make more now, I'm on a roll! The music is cranking, the sun is shining and I'm so pumped up! If I get more done before the sun goes down I'll post them but if not they will be up tomorrow. I am going on a date with my husband tonight. It's been a long time! ha ha With three kids, we don't have a lot of time to spend together alone. Since my parents graciously took the kids this weekend so I could rest up and recuperate from the surgery, I am taking full advantage of the quiet time. Although, my music is so loud right now, but at least it's MY music! Back to work, you all have a great day and check back later for more!
"Back in Black...and Blue"
Glass beads made by Jenelle of SFD
"She Sells Sea Shells"
Glass Beads made by Jenelle of SFD
"Waves"
Glass beads made by Melissa Rediger
"Lilac Dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!