Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hustle and Bustle!

I just have to say that I am TIRED! It's been such a crazy week/weekend! I hope you have all enjoyed your Memorial Day! I've been running around like crazy and although I am getting a ton of stuff done, it has not all been enjoyable! I want to play with my beads and so far have had limited time to do so. I am almost finished spring cleaning my house (no small feat with three children that I need to re-do clothes for.) Plus my own clothes, and we are rearranging toys in the boys room. It's like Christmas all over again. We bring up some from the playroom in the basement and bring some down just to rotate them. Then the ones that don't get played with get donated or tossed! It's all good!

I have taken out a few bead sets and laid them on my desk, so that I can start thinking about what I want to do with them. At least the wheels can start moving so when I do have a moment to myself I can just jump right in! I have some really pretty beads out and I can't wait to get to them! They are calling me... can you hear them?? :)

I hope you've had a chance to stop by my new shop at 1000 Markets! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Please check back this week for more designs. I will be updating both Etsy and 1000 Markets so there will be an equal amount in each place! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!