Friday, April 24, 2009

Nothing to see here...

Good morning all! It's been a few days since I have posted so I thought I better get on here and tell you what's what! :) It's been a crazy week or so. The kids were off last week from school and two of the three were sick. So that made for a very unproductive week. I actually made no jewelry to offer for sale. I've been doing some research on some new fun things that I will be showing you soon, so hang in there for that! This week has been another long one. One of the two sickies is getting better and the other is still hanging on to whatever virus is presently running rampant.

And to top it all off, the weather has been getting nicer, thus I feel the need to leave the socks in the drawer and cast the sneakers to the back of the closet. I've been walking around barefoot in the house for two weeks... um, yeah. A big no no for me! As some of you recall I broke my foot last August and was in a boot for 2 months. I was told that during my year long recovery period that I was to wear Sneakers or flip flops only. I am NOT a sneaker girl... But I did the right thing and wore them all winter. As soon as March hit, I took out the flip flops! YAY! They were so happy to see me! I've been wearing them since. Once I put them on, I don't go backwards! But I have also been walking in the house with nothing on my feet and they felt fine until last week. All of a sudden if I step on my foot a certain way, I feel like it's going to snap again.

Needless to say, my pretty Eliza B's have now been placed gently under my desk, hoping for a second showing soon, and I am walking around the house in my boot! I purchased a nice pair of supportive Merrell Sandals and have been wearing those to drive (I have a standard shift too, so that makes it worse!). I will NOT be putting on the sneakers unless I absolutely have to. *Sigh*.

So that's what I've been up to lately, how about you?? Any good stories to share? :) I'll be trying to get some new things up to show you over this 80 degree weekend that we are expecting! Can't wait for that! Hope you all have a great day, and wear your sandals for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!