Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's a Sunny Day!

I have that song stuck in my head, it's from one of the kids cartoon networks and boy was that the truth today. What a beautiful sunny day out! The kids have been digging in the sandboxes all day and running around the yard. I finally got them in the tub and in their jammies. I hope they sleep well tonight! My allergies have been affecting me today, and so I'm just going to take an antihistamine and hopefully I'LL sleep tonight!
I ordered some awesome new items today. I mentioned yesterday that I was working on something new and some of them will be in the mail on their way to me on Monday, so I'll share as soon as they come in! I can't wait to create things with these... I think it will be a new addiction! I promise, I'll share hopefully by the end of next week! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!