Saturday, April 18, 2009

M-I-N-E!

I seem to recall another post at some point last year where I put up pictures of a new piece, apologized to you, all my adoring fans, (ha ha) and simply marked it MINE! Well, I don't do it often but I did do it again with this one! Fabulous glass beads made by Lynn of Brilynn Beads, you can check out her work here. And the best part are these gorgeous silver spacers made by the one and only Yee at the Glass Turtle! I love Yee's beads and she is branching out and making new things. She has a website and store that you can check out here. The bad news is that these particular earrings went from the bead board, to the picture plate and then directly into my ears. The GOOD news is that Lynn takes custom orders for beads from time to time and also has some beautiful handmade beads in her shop, and Yee is always listing up new goodies as well so I can remake them for anyone who is interested! YAY! Share the wealth I say! Stop by in their shops, pick your favorites and let me know what I can make for you! Have a great Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. I love the daisy connectors in your yummy earrings, good for you for keeping them, my collection of glass beads that I keep is pretty small, thank goodness for photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jelveh, I am so bad with that! I have a bead box that has glass in it that I refuse to share! ha ha But I have three boxes FILLED with beads I will share! So I guess I'm not really THAT bad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Kristen!!! Good for you! Love the little green flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the "SHOUT OUT" about the beads that I didn't like that you turned in to amazing beads! I just wept with pride (just kidding) but I was very proud that you chose MY little beads to keep for yourself!
    Thanks Kristen! ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I mean...amazing EARRINGS!!! Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I knew what you meant Lynn! Your a doll! Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are darilng Kristen and I love the way you used Yee's adorable pmc spacers--very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!