Friday, October 24, 2008

Out of town guests...

It's official! Carey and Hailey will be here tomorrow morning! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! Ann and I have a lot planned for the girls visit, but I fear that a lot of our plans will be changed due to the rain that is upon our doorstep for tomorrow afternoon/evening. I know for certain that we'll be doing dinner out, it's always fun to treat yourself every once in a while! Plus we will definitely need to have a jewelry making session. Carey's been waiting for her chair to be brought up and placed in my office! I would like to take a trip up to Topsmead State Park. There are some lovely areas to take pictures there and view the foliage that may be left after the wind we've had lately. I want to update our website Class With A Whole Lotta Sass with some new stuff! Well stay tuned for pictures of our fun filled weekend! I'm hoping that I'll have lots of new jewelry to post in the store too.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!! Its almost here!!!! We will have a wirlwind weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!