Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Leave it to a WOMAN~

I've been calling tech support for weeks now, as you know, from reading all my posts about my horrible computer issues. I have been struggling with Java script errors and keep calling and calling with no resolution from the representatives that I have spoken to. I know they tried, but kept passing the buck to either the manufacturer of my computer or Microsoft themselves.

This morning, I called and got a woman on the phone. She said, she apologized for any inconvenience that I was having and that she would try to help me out. Within 5 minutes of being on the phone with her, she not only found the problem but also had walked me through fixing it. I'm back up and running at full speed now!

If you want something done, ask a man. If you want something done RIGHT, ask a WOMAN!

2 comments:

Comments welcome!