Monday, October 6, 2008

Autumn Splendor!

I have just added the pictures of this bracelet on my new blog "Class With A Whole Lotta Sass!". I made this bracelet with Carey's hollow beads, Copper and Olivine Swarovski Crystals, Pewter leaves, pine cones and panten beads, Bali Bead caps and Toggle clasp. WOW!

This piece can be custom ordered with colors and charms of your choosing! I happen to love the fall and so this piece reflects so much of my own personality. I just love it and it is very comfortable on. This style is one that I love to make so please feel free to send me ideas of what you would like to see as a variation on it and I will do my best to accommodate!

Sorry for the lack of sunshine in the pictures, I wish the sun was out to add that little bit of sparkle to the crystal, but you get the idea. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow Kristen!!!! That is beautiful!! It is just amazing what you can do with a set of beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done it again Kristen! Great use of colors and silver and charms! Nice!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!