Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Sun's OUT, but the water is still IN!

Going on day Three of removing water from the basement. And yes, it's still coming in. More slowly now, but definitely still coming. I'm so sick of it. But in the end, this will force us to look into taking better care of our home, cleaning the gutters every fall, making sure that we can do everything in our power to prevent this from happening again. We need to dig a trench around the foundation, to fix the outside and seal the walls on the inside so that we can do some renovations. My house is a mess. But my office is clean for once!! So maybe I will take refuge up there later on and just lose myself in my beads. Keep the positive thoughts coming my way!! They along with the sunshine are keeping my happiness level going upward, which is the RIGHT direction for a change! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!