Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting off to a great start!

I made myself a promise that I would get all of the random pieces that I had left from the shows listed up on Etsy right after the New Year. I have so far been great at keeping my promises! There are 20 new pieces that I've added since January 2, 2010! Awesome! Great accomplishment. Now I get to make some more.
Here's a preview:


 
 
 
 
Many more in the store! Head on over and check them out!
I tried the indoor photography, because seriously, it was only 15 degrees yesterday. Brrrrr!!!
So indoors it was, and I spent MUCH time editing these. They are definitely lacking that "POP" of color that the sunshine usually provides, but I don't think they are that bad...what do you think?

I'm going to sit and create some more things this week, so stay tuned for that! Now, about that cold weather... it's already January, right? Spring is right around the corner! :)

4 comments:

  1. I think your pictures are great :) I know the pieces in those photos are fantastic!! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)
    Here being that it is just January, the cold weather is just starting. Our coldest months are January and February and not much warmer in March. Lets just hope these next two months go by quickly :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Marie!! I am wishing for a quick start to 2010, bring on the SPRINGTIME! Thanks for the comments on the photo's. I don't think they are terrible, but definitely not my best effort! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great stuff as always. I love that middle picture with the pink bracelet that has the lampwork "loop" in the middle. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful new pieces...and what motivation to get them listed in Etsy (I realize that is a chore...I'm guilty of avoiding the whole listing process). Your indoor photography turned out great I think!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!