Sunday, June 21, 2009

We're going to get moldy...

Just a quick post today to say hello, and wish all the Father's a happy Dad's day (mine especially, and my husband)! My hubby has managed to throw his back out yesterday, so our plans for the day have drastically changed. We're spending a quiet day at home just hanging with him and catering to his every need! :) Hope you feel better soon.

On the weather front, we have...yes, you guessed it - RAIN! I believe the weather forecasters said that we've had 28 out of the past 30 days with rain in our daily weather. I'm so tired of it, and someone said to me yesterday that "We're all going to get moldy". Ain't that the truth! With no opportunity to dry out, things are definitely feeling quite damp around here. The kids are stuck in the house (and driving me out of my mind) and with school being out only 1 day so far, they are BORED! Good grief, it's going to be a long summer! Come on sun, make a breakthrough! We really, REALLY need you!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's, I hope you all enjoy your weekend! And I hope it's sunny wherever you are... please send some this way! :) I'm going upstairs to bead, and I'll have more pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!