Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Jewelry Accent...

We are going to a wedding on Friday night! We never go anywhere, with three kids it's hard to get out. But my parents are taking the kids overnight, I bought myself a pretty little black dress and here is my jewelry! I've been working on it all week!
Not happy again with the photo's but it's been raining here for two days and there is NO sun!
It features, you guessed it... a gorgeous flower focal bead made by Melissa Rediger and of course I have to have some of Carey's beautiful ring beads in there. There are two colors of green (teeny-weeny) seed beads at the back and I used hammered silver circles, a Hibiscus Button and a Bali Toggle clasp.
I LOVE this necklace!
Now, what to do for earrings?
:)

5 comments:

  1. It's GORGEOUS Kristen! I totally want to see a picture of you wearing it. I am dying to see how it lays when worn. Beautiful work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely! Definitely a statement piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I am so excited to wear it! Working on earrings today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it Kristen. Would love to see a picture of you wearing it also. I love the earrings you made to go with it as well. So pretty, Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design...I'm sure you wore it in style!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!