Friday, November 21, 2008

Remodeling!

Good morning everyone! I'm dedicating this post to a new little project of mine. I am going to be placing some display boards in a couple of different places in the next week in time for holiday shopping. So in order for me to do that, I will be doing a little remodeling in my Etsy Store. I'm going to be taking some of those pieces and putting them up for sale locally and then I'll be adding new pieces to the store as I make them. Kind of a fresh start. So if there is anything that you have had your eye on in the store, you should pick it up now. I'll even throw a 10% discount at you! Just mention "remodel" in the comments section of your order and I'll send you a revised invoice. The two places that I will have jewelry up locally are at:

Hair Four You - Plainville, CT
(my hair salon, with the best and nicest hairdresser ever - Lisa!)

*
December is going to be a fast paced, whirlwind of activity! There is the Farmers Market on December 4th, the Holiday Spectacular in North Haven on December 6th and two displays going up that I need to fill. WOW! I guess I'll have to really sit down and focus on making jewelry! :)

Here is a picture of the newest piece I made. I just love it! It's a really pretty black watch face accented by Swarovski Crystals in Jet and Crystal AB and these huge antique pewter beaded balls. They are so cool! Gives the piece some substance! I finished it with a hammered pewter toggle as well. I was thinking that it will be so nice to wear this around the holiday's and then I thought that this is really something you can wear EVERY day!


I'll be back tomorrow with more updates. I have lots of jewelry to make today! Many holiday items in mind, plus I snuck out to the bead store last night for a leisurely stroll through as my husband watched the kiddo's. Yay! That's always fun for me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your holiday sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy! Best of luck to you as well with your open house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristen, I just noticed this piece...I love the beads you used!!! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!