Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to work!

Well the weekend is done, the day off from School is finished and now it's time for me to get back to work preparing for the Brass City Harvest Farmers Market I will be having a table at on November 20th. I know that it's going to be FREEZING outside and this is the first of 2 shows I signed up for, the second one is on December 4th. I bought some heavy duty white tarps for my tent to make sides so that will cut down on any wind that may knock me over but I fear that I will be cold nonetheless. It's ok, any opportunity to show my jewelry to people who don't normally see it is a good thing, plus the holiday's are right around the corner. Time to get those gifts taken care of!

Be sure to come by and see me if you are in the Downtown Waterbury area on November 20th, from 11am - 2pm!

Back tomorrow with more pictures, as I have a busy day of creating ahead of me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!