Monday, November 3, 2008

Excuse me, do you have the time?

I know that if anyone asked me that question, I would so enjoy looking down at this watch and sharing the time with them. I am calling it Fairy Whispers, and it's made with a fabulous bead set in light purples and greens that were made by Carey. They are such soft pretty colors and this is such a beautiful piece. The disks are almost transparent with a hint of soft iridescent color and the accent beads are a mixture of purple hollows with hints of muted greens and purple. AWESOME beads! I know Carey had/has a couple of these sets available in her store, and this set became mine the instant I saw it! I added a square watch face and square toggle and stacked heishi spacers. The perfect time piece for any day!

1 comment:

Comments welcome!