Friday, August 27, 2010

End of summer, beginning of "ME" time!

Well Summer is coming to a close around here. School starts back next Thursday, and the kids and I spent some time today dividing up the school supplies and packing their backpacks. We also finished up reading lists and homework packets and I believe that they are ready to go! I'm so excited this year because my littlest baby is going off to preschool! Although I am thrilled beyond belief that I am actually going to have a couple of hours to myself while they are all out learning, I am saddened at thinking how quickly they are growing up! I remember the day my oldest was born, and that was almost 12 years ago. Where does the time go? 

With all that free time I have coming up next week, I'm planning a few days of jewelry designing a week and I would LOVE to get out and walk while the summer heat ends and the crisp fall air hits! I love the fall, I love being outside in the fresh air, without all the humidity and just taking in all the beautiful sights. I'm hoping that by getting in a walk, it may inspire my creativity for the days that I choose to stay in and design!

I'm looking forward to sharing a lot more beautiful pieces with you soon! Thanks for hanging in there with me during this long Summer. We've enjoyed our family time and now I'm looking forward to getting back to business! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!