Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well the festival the other day was entertaining to say the least. I didn't sell much, but I had a nice day out and handed out about 60 business cards. It just wasn't the right crowd for my pieces. I knew that going in, but exposure is exposure, right? I guess you take what you can get. It's been raining all day here. My Maple tree is making a HUGE mess in our yard and on our deck. The leaves are really turning now and with the wind and rain today they are falling, falling, falling...all over the place! Guess a lawn clean up is in order! I'm sure my hubby will love that!

I've been semi unproductive this week in the way of jewelry designing. But I did get some beautiful pendants in from Chinook Jewelry yesterday. They are AWESOME! Very "Fall" colored and I can't wait to play with them. I am so happy with my choices and I'll be working with those next. I'm getting ready to call it a night, I'm just beat. I got a ton of stuff done in the house this week, so I will have some time to play with beads tomorrow! I hope you enjoy your night!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm glad you like them and can't wait to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!