Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thank you Michele!

Ok folks, I have spent the day talking to a GREAT friend and phenominal glass artist, Michele Nesworthy of Moonfairy Glass! I asked her a couple of questions and I got some of the most generous and best advice I have ever had in my jewelry making career. She is very talented and since I make a great majority of my designs with her glass beads, I thought I would just take a few minutes and express my gratitude! Your talent astounds me!

Among the changes I have made, as I'm sure you will notice, is on both my blog and Etsy banners! I have "beefed" them up a bit to make them stand out and draw your attention and I am really happy with them. Great advice, I hope you like the change!

I have a link to Moonfairy Glass in My Favorite Places, and I visit there daily to see what's up, what's new and to get inspired! Oh, and of course - to BUY BEADS! (Check me out, I'm in her Designer's Gallery!)

So thank you again Michele, for taking the time to help me today. I look forward to your newsletter, glad I could help you as you certainly have helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!