Monday, March 17, 2008

March News!




Hi Everyone!
It's been a while since I have posted, and yes, I am STILL editing wedding pictures. Long process but they are coming out great! I just attended the annual Gem Show in Hartford on Sunday and got some really pretty beads to create pieces with including some Tourmaline and some really pretty natural gemstones (not sure of the "real" name) in great shades of blues and browns. Really nice stuff!! I am hoping to get to use them soon, I'm already envisioning what I can do with them.

I have no shows booked yet this year, although I am planning to have a booth at the Farmer's Market in Waterbury this summer. So, I am calling on all of my friends, and previous show hostesses to check your calendars and call me with a date for a repeat engagement! ha ha I have some wonderful new pieces and lots of ideas so I would love to come and present them to you with all the bells and whistles! The picture above is of a piece that I recently transformed from a bracelet into a necklace and I love it so much more this way! It's on Sterling wire, and the beads are anchored in the center so it sits so nicely right on your collar bone.

That's all for now, be back soon with more news/updates, and hopefully more JEWELRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!