Monday, March 24, 2008

New Jewelry up!




I sat for three and a half hours the other day with my music on and made jewelry! I am so excited with the pieces that I came up with. I have listed three items on Etsy this morning, shown above, so swing on over and check them out. The other's I made I am still photographing. I have also came up with a new idea for a bangle and I made a couple for me and Ann to wear and try out before I offer them up for sale. I am already loving them and have gotten the kudos from a few of my trusted fans so maybe I'll get them ready for sale soon. Other than that, we're just plugging along here. Had a nice holiday, now just waiting for the warmer weather! It was 29 degrees when I brought Meg to school today, so I am not happy about that! Oh well, the Robin's have eaten all the berries off our holly tree so I know that Spring is right around the corner! Hope you all have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!