Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bitten by a creative bug!

I started organizing my office the other day. It was mass chaos in there. What I found was that I have a ton of great beads that are just waiting to fulfill their destiny! So I sat today, and a little bit yesterday, and started designing. Oh how I've missed it. It is true what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder. Well, I couldn't help myself and I came up with some really stunning pieces! I got outside in the sunshine about 15 minutes before a passing rain shower came and put a damper on things. Although, my pretty pansies that I just planted could use a drink. So, here is what I came up with today. Still trying to name some but I'll get that nailed down soon enough. 
"Turning Tides" is a bracelet that was inspired by a good friend of mine. 
"Turning Tides" Earrings
"Whispering Waterfall" Bangle Bracelet
 Struggling with a name for this next one. The colors are like those found in a cantaloup, but I can't call it that! LOL! Anyway, suggestions? I'm open.
These earrings are similar in color, and I love the sparkle!
And this last pair was a custom order, and they are sold. But they are stunning!!
Going to get these tagged and ready to go either to some local shops to restock or on Etsy, I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, I'll be back in my office tonight or tomorrow making more. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!