Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The soup possibilities are endless...

I received a package in the mail yesterday from my Bead Soup partner, Pam Ferrari, and my jaw still hurts from my mouth hanging open staring at the beautiful beads she sent me!
But first, here's a little teaser of what I sent to her to create with!
Fun! Can't wait to see what she comes up with! 
And as for me, I'm going to be quite busy with THESE:
I have so many ideas already!! These beads are stunning in person! I'm afraid my inside pictures don't show the true colors in the glass, and believe me, there are so many colors! 
Pam, you've outdone yourself! 
Gotta get busy!

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely beads! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! That's an absolutely gorgeous selection of pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous beads and yes, the colors do show - not as well as in hand probably, but I can still see they are gorgeous. Have fun and I can't wait until reveal day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your soup is fabulous and you have come up with some beauties! I love them all!!! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!