Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wine Country!







Oh my goodness, I had to post a picture of my new watch! I was in need of a new watch and wasn't sure what beads I wanted to use. So one day I was browsing my favorite sites and I ordered beads from two different glass artists, Sorta Flowering Designs, and Susan Sheehan. Green and Purple are my favorite colors and when I saw that these two artists had beads that I imagined would compliment each other well, I decided to go for it! After fighting with the post office (since they lost one of my packages) I sent a note to Susan to ask her to remake my Wine Country Set of beads. She did a fabulous job, and I will now be a faithful follower of hers! Great quality beads, and Jennelle of SFD is also a wonderful and talented glass artist. I sat last night and made my watch, and I was not stopping until it was done! American Idol or not! Needless to say I missed the show, but look what I have in place of it! LOVE it!! Thanks to my new friends, for these beautiful beads. I'll be talking to you again soon, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!