Saturday, February 9, 2008

Claiming the title...







Claiming the title of my new favorite piece of jewelry is this beautiful piece that I made last night from beads that I have been hoarding in my secret stash. They were made by the very talented Carrie Berry of Hardwood Trail Glass. I have had this design in my head for so long and knowing how long it would take me to actually sit down and do it, it ended up on the back burner for longer than I wanted it to. The kids were playing nicely together, so I ran up to my office, turned on my "walking" music (which consists of some really great heart pumping songs) and went to town! I love how it turned out and will be wearing it today, tomorrow and maybe for the rest of my life! ha ha Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!