Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bring on 2012

I'm so ready for a new year! I've been very busy over the past few weeks. Have lots of new designs in my collection to share with you. Most of these have been given as Christmas gifts this year.
These are a collaborated effort made for a friend. And she loved them. :)
Love these earrings. They are called Fuchsia Fusion. (Will be listed on Etsy) And the necklace below it was made for a very special person as well.
 The following two designs below were made by a friend of mine who came over to keep me company (and motivated). I let him play with some of my beads to see what he would come up with and he did an awesome job! Thanks Mike!! :)
This one is called "Outer Galaxy" (To be listed on Etsy)
"Imperial Dragon" (Either Etsy or a going to a local shop, I'll keep you posted).
 And of course there are some bookmarks that were requested that I made for some of the teachers presents. 
There have been packages arriving, containing beautiful glass beads. I'm super motivated and will be making more jewelry in the coming weeks. Bring on 2012. I'm so ready to get back to business! 
Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see you creating!!! Beautiful beautiful pieces!!!

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!