Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Wow, have I been a bad blogger or what? Goodness, I haven't written a post in a while. It's just been crazy around here lately. I guess that New Year's resolution has gone by the wayside. But I have very good intentions of getting my butt in gear! I've just booked a home show in June and I have to hustle now to get myself ready. I have so many pretty beads to design with, and I'm so excited to play with them! Just need to get myself situated and just go! I sat today and made my mother a beautiful necklace and earring set. I'll have a picture to show tomorrow. She's going to just love it! I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day! I am looking forward to hanging with my mom and my sister for the afternoon. Good times! Back tomorrow with pictures of the jewels! I have some rings going to Sandy Hook too! they are really pretty!
Two more to make and they'll be on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!