Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Strands, Toggles and Soup...Oh My!!

Let's start with some soup, Bead soup that is!
Here's a picture of what I received from Libbyleu for the Bead Soup Party!
I love everything! The colors are right up my alley!! I have plans in mind, so you'll have to stay tuned for the big reveal on February 26th!! :) No hint's until then, rules are rules. 

Now, onto my gem show finds from this past weekend. I'm in love!! Love love love! Silver is my weakness, and so are teardrop glass beads. Well, all glass beads really... but these are so fun to incorporate into my designs. 
I'll let the photo's do the talking.
And last but not least, I couldn't resist this sweet little teapot and spoon toggle!
I'm looking forward to playing with all my new shiny silver finds!!
Life is GOOD!!

7 comments:

  1. You must have gone to Unicorne Beads. I love how their glass teardrops snuggle together on the wire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly sent you some most awesome things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, you snagged a ton of great!!!! things!!!! at the show. i went last weekend and i swear i could have one of everything and that wouldn't be enough. i know you understand. :) i love what you received for bead soup too. can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen, I found the link to your blog from Rebecca @ Songbeads i'm a newby still setting up my blog & etsy shop. Silver & glass are also two of my favs the designs in your shop are wonderful.I look forward to following your blog & seeing what u come up with for your beadsoup challange you have a nice selection of components to work with> See your Sat Lana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with the piece, the focal she sent you is mesmerizing. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!